Qualifications and Requirements
- Minimum of 2 years of college, or related experience in IT industry, serving in similar capacity, or closely with those in similar role, or IT manufacturer or distributor. Some roles that would apply include: Sales Support, Marketing, Data Entry, Programs Manager / Administrator
- Able to demonstrate skill level in Microsoft Excel (expert level expected)
- Must be a proven multi-tasker
- Great communication skills, able to easily articulate procedures
- Work well under pressure
- Able to manage multiple deadlines
- Able to prioritize tasks
- Able to manage and meet deadlines; or communicate clearly to those involved why the deadline needs to be reset.
- Excellent organizational skills
- Has an interest in the technology field
- Works well as a team and individually
- Ability to easily adapt to different personalities
Flexible schedule options available for interested applicants, including college students. Only individuals that meet these requirements and qualifications will be considered qualified for this position and considered a candidate.
About Pinnacle Business Systems
Pinnacle has developed an environment that offers real opportunity, achievement and advancement. Our culture fosters a spirit of pride, accomplishment and camaraderie that makes Pinnacle a great place to invest in your future. Our company is stronger than ever, and we realize that our primary strength is our employees. We provide employees with the tools, direction and support to improve upon their skills and make the most of their experience at Pinnacle.
Our energetic and innovative spirit has enabled us to grow and receive numerous awards and recognitions including CRN’s Tech Elite 250 and VAR 500 recipient for the last four years. We are also a five-time recipient of the Oklahoman’s “Metro 50 Award”, and named as an inaugural 2014 CRN Triple Crown Award Winner.